Thursday, November 29, 2018

Completed another dice bag of my own creation

I completed this dice bag for my nephew for Christmas. This was a fun and quick project, took about an hour.

 Here is the pattern:

Using worsted weight yarn and an H crochet hook


Ch 36, slip stitch into the first ch to make a loop.

Row 2-10 sc all stitches in the round.

Row 11-15 hdc all stitches in the round

Row 16-17 sc all stitches in the round

Row 18 *ch 3, skip 3 sc, sc 3. Repeat from * for the round

Row 19-20 sc all stitches until you get back to beginning of round, slip stitch into first stitch to finish.


Sew bottom and weave in ends.


Cord:

Ch 75

Row 2 sc or hdc all stitches (hdc shown in picture)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Starting a bunny lovey

So far I have completed the blanket part of the bunny lovey for my new niece, Lennon.  It is a granny square with a picot border. I used Pr...